Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fall Colors - Right in our neighborhood





Apparently I should have started running years ago as running has allowed me to discover how beautiful Saint Paul really is. These photos were all taken within 3 miles of our house! Just yesterday I went on a run and due to some road construction ended up on a different route than my typical route around Lake Nokomis. I discovered the West River Road and it is beautiful. Many of these pictures are taken from the Ford Parkway Bridge that I drive over nearly everyday but have never stopped to take photos.

Last night Mike and I attended a free photography class called Digital SLR I. We are signed up for Digital SLR II next month. We both learned a few things in the class and I was excited to try some of my new skills out. If you want to see more photos please go to the Dockerty Flickr site as I also went to Minnehaha Falls and took a few pictures there.

I bet you didn't think it was possible for me to take photos without my children in them!

No comments: