Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Soccer Player or Movie Star?

On a typical work day the kids will be waiting for me to get home. At 5:45pm they either go outside or wait by the window depending on the weather. It is one of the highlights of my day. As the van comes around the corner the kids spot me and they start to clap and shriek that I am home. Seeing Emily clap and kick her legs nearly brings tears to my eyes. Ben has taken to "hiding" when I get home so I don't always get to see his reaction anymore. On the days that they are waiting for me on the front step we typically stay outside and play until Daddy gets home around 6:30pm. One day last week we got out the soccer net and the kids had a great time playing soccer together.

Paulette had Emily all dolled up and thus I couldn't resist getting the camera out! When I went inside to get the camera she found her sunglasses and insisted on wearing them. I know you are not going to believe me but the sun glasses were all her, this time!

No comments: