Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Olive lover = Wheeler

If there is one thing I have learned in the 10 years that I have been apart of the Dockerty family it is that they LOVE Olives. Well technically it is the Wheeler family that loves the olives. Grandma Dockerty is one of 10 Wheeler siblings and they all love black olives or at least the majority of them do. We have found the Wheeler in Ben. Neither Mike nor I can stand olives so he clearly gets it from somewhere else in his gene pool!

We were at a Wheeler family gathering this Sunday to give a nice send off to two of the Wheeler cousins. Annie and Carolyn who are off to college. Annie Wheeler is going to go to my Alma Mater, University of Wisconsin, Madison Go Badgers! I'm very excited to see how she likes it. It was really nice to talk to Annie at the gathering as I learned that she is interested in Accounting so I tried to give her a little insight in to what it is I actually do. Of course what I'm doing these days has nothing to do with accounting. I'm obviously working hard today seeing as how this is the fourth blog post of the day!

No comments: