Monday, August 25, 2008

Day 2 MN State Fair

Ben purchasing his Giant pickle from the Preferred Pickle stand inside the food building.

Ben on the train - It wouldn't be a complete day if Ben didn't ride a train!
Look at me Uncle Ryan!
Ben LOVING the bumper boats!
He was easy to spot in that hat!
Emily checking out the calf.


I literally had tears in my eyes as I took this photo! He is so brave now! He was so excited to go down this big slide by himself. At one point I thought he was stopping because he was scared and he wanted me to come with him but really he was just pointing to the train ride that he wanted to go on next!
This was his second time down this slide and he specifically requested to go down the red one, red is his current favorite color. Go badgers! (I had to get that in there since he is sporting his Gopher EAR hat and shirt!)



First time down the giant slide at the Kids midway.



Emily enjoying her Sweet Martha's cookie on the ride home! She was a chocolate mess!
The Gedney pickle car for Grandpa and Uncle Ryan.
Ben flying the bomber airplane.
Emily was not a big fan of the carousal.
Ben made me ride this pirate ship ride that had me turning shades of green! He of course thought it was GREAT!



Ben sharing his GIANT pickle with his sister.
August 22, 2008
Ben after all his purchases from the MN Gopher room. You can guess who we were at the State Fair with can't you?
Believe it or not Ben and I are in this picture coming down the slide on the right.
Ben and Emily getting ready to board the sky ride!





No comments: