Friday, September 25, 2009

Dancing with the Stars

Dance Dance Dance!

It is no secret that I'm in love with the show "Dancing with the Stars". The secret is that the kids love it too! Our family joke is talking about how Mom can get on dancing with the stars, this season there are two super models (Kathy Ireland and Joanna Krupa), some singers (Macy Gray, and Mya), an Olympic gold medalist (Natalie Coughlin), and a rebel daughter actress (Kelly Osborne) I don't think I will have any luck with those routes. First of all I'm obviously not going to be a super model, we all know I can't sing to save my life, and after my poor performance in the swimming leg of my triathlon this year I'm certainly not going to be an olympic gold medalist in swimming! Not to mention I totally missed my opportunity to be a rebel daughter. So alas I'm still looking for ideas so if you have any, let me hear it. I'm afraid being an accountant/Mom is just not going to get me on the show. In the mean time I will just continue to dance in the living room with the kids.



No comments: