Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sears Photo Shoot aka Day of Best Buy interview






I will always remember the day I had my first interview at Best Buy. Our wonderful Nanny, Paulette, straightened my hair for my interview and thus I couldn't waste the good hair day! My interview was in the morning so that afternoon I took the kids to get photos done. Believe it or not it had been months since our last photo shoot. (yes, 2 months counts as months)


I am happy to report that I have accepted a new position as "Legal Entity Controller" at Best Buy. For those of you who are not familiar with Minneapolis and the large companies here, Best Buy's headquarters in here in Minneapolis just 9 miles from our house. They have a lovely new campus complete with 2 Caribou coffee shops (ssshhh don't tell my local Starbucks), a game room where they have a few xbox 360s, a few Wiis, pool, backgammon, ping pong, etc. They have many other perks too like a huge cafeteria, banking, pharmacy, healthclub, and a minute clinic all on site!


I'm looking forward to my start date of October 13, 2008. I have just 3 more days here at US Bio (aka VeraSun). I can guarantee you will see a sharp decline in the blog posts once I start my new job!


For now enjoy the photos taken at the Sears portrait studio on September 4, 2008.


No comments: