Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Farm Wedding


The happy couple: Cassie and Mike Noltnerwyss


My other brother, Ryan, and his wife Vanessa.

Introducing Mike and Cassie Noltnerwyss!


Family photo from the rehearsal.

My baby brother.
Amazing readings. Mike and Cassie asked each of their parents to speak during the ceremony. They were asked to give some marriage advice, to speak to how they have all been able to be married for 30 plus years. I found this to be absolutely beautiful. Each parent had something unique and inspiring to say. My father brought tears to every one's eyes as he mentioned nearly everyone couple in the room and how marriages are made stronger by the people you surround yourself with. He had a story about each couple and noted how long each couple had been married. It was really beautiful!
This photo was added by request.

Last Saturday, September 13, 2008, my brother married a lovely woman. They had a beautiful ceremony at an old white church and a big barn party on my parent's hobby farm. I have over 1,000 photos from this event so I'll try and post only a few of my favorites. Please go to the shutterfly web site I set up for them to see more photos as friends and family are posting photos there as well.
Emily was an adorable flower girl. Grandma and Grandpa had to help her down the isle as she wanted to pick up the confetti after her brother dropped it. It was so precious!

That FACE!
I just love this picture!



My brothers: Brandon Tracy, Mike Noltnerwyss, Ryan Noltner
Dance
DanceDance!
My nephew Gabe.

Okay I better stop, check out more photos at the FLICKR site or at the Shutterfly share site.




No comments: