Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Life at the farm in November

Ben showing Grandma the Dora the explorer ice cream Grandpa dug out for him. One of my Dad's rental properties went broke leaving my Dad with yet another store to clean out and an excess of convenience store inventory, which if your a kid is great as it means you now have 562 ice cream treats and freezy pops to choose from.


Nothing stops these two from riding the horses at the farm. Emily thought she should not be wearing her hat, mittens, or coat. I drew the line at taking off the coat!







November 16, 2008 We were in Madison for the Wi/MN football game. It was a very close and cold game this year. I had a great time with my Father in law, husband, and father. We actually tailgated for 3 hours before the game. I'm not sure I ever tailgated that long even when I was in college! It was great to see many of my aunts and uncles at the tailgate party. Sadly, I didn't have my camera with me so there are no photos.



No comments: