Saturday, January 3, 2009

Monkey See Monkey Do

Emily mimics everything I do now from shaving my legs to carrying a purse she wants to do whatever I do.  She received this purse for Christmas and every time her and I go somewhere she always goes to find her purse and keys.  Just this morning her and I were off to get my morning coffee and she had to bring her purse and keys with her.  (Thankfully she knew right where they were)  You should see her try and put her leg up on the ledge to shave her legs its pretty darn cute.  If only she could get the potty training down as she mimics that too only she doesn't ever actually get the concept of using the toilet she just likes to sit and wipe.  I won't be posting any photos of that!

I shouldn't say Emily mimics everything I do she actually mimics everything we all do especially Ben.  Whatever he does she wants to be doing it too.  Just take a look at a few of the photos and you will see that she is often looking to him to see what she should do.

Emily's words update:  Her new word of 2009 is "Yes" with a long drawn out sssssss at the end.  She has also added the word Juice to her vocabulary.  

No comments: