Sunday, December 14, 2008

Twin City Ten Mile

Way back in early October I ran the longest race of my life to date.  The Twin City 10 mile.  I loved it!  Never considered myself a runner until this year.  As I type this post I'm wishing I had kept up my runner as I'm feeling very out of shape after all the extra eating over the holidays.  I hope to do this run and many more next year.  I had so much fun.  Here is a little video of the race, you can see me at the very end.   One interesting note is that just 5 seconds after I crossed the finish line it started pouring rain.  Thankfully Mike could not find a parking spot so he missed me crossing the finish line but he was ready just two blocks up to pick me up and drive me straight to Starbucks for a much deserved Peppermint Mocha!



No comments: